- You will be performing the Open workout for the second attempt on Monday. If this is you, follow the plan set forth for last Friday – warm-up, Open event, cool down. If you want some additional work, my suggestion is that you hit a low to moderate intensity run or Assault Bike session. Look to spend 20-40 minutes moving at a pace that feels sustainable. Use the time to clear your mind as well as aid in recovery.
- You performed the Open event on Friday and Sunday. If this is you, follow either today’s or Saturday’s workout – the one you missed because you were resting up to repeat the Open on Sunday – and take them at an intensity that is reasonable based on how you’re feeling.
- You were “one and done” with the Open on Friday, or don’t really care how you rank in the Open. If this is you, perform the following…but listen to your body! If you’re sore or tight anywhere, I would strongly suggest avoiding any movement or loading that could potentially exacerbate the issue.
- Set 1 – 3 reps @ 60%
- Set 2 – 2 reps @ 70%
- Set 3 – 2 reps @ 80%
- Sets 4-8 – 1 rep @ 90+%
Rest as needed
B. Five sets of:
- Unsupported Seated Shoulder Press x 5 reps @ 2111
(sit on a bench without back support, and overhead press as much as you can for 5 reps)
Rest 2-3 minutes
C. Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 10 minutes of:
- Row 50 Calories
- 10 Muscle-Ups
Rest until fully recovered, and then…
D. Every minute, on the minute, for 16 minutes (8 sets of each):
- Minute 1 – 1 Legless Rope Climb + 1 Rope Climb (w/legs)
- Minute 2 – 10 Push Press (115/75 lbs)