JULY 12, 2017

Cable Crossfit CrossFit WOD

[fullwidth background_color=”” background_image=”” background_parallax=”none” enable_mobile=”no” parallax_speed=”0.3″ background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_webm=”” video_mp4=”” video_ogv=”” video_preview_image=”” overlay_color=”” overlay_opacity=”0.5″ video_mute=”yes” video_loop=”yes” fade=”no” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”” padding_top=”20″ padding_bottom=”20″ padding_left=”” padding_right=”” hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” menu_anchor=”” class=”” id=””][fusion_text]STRENGTH:

Banded Conventional Deadlift

Every 2 minutes for 14 minutes (7 sets):

3 reps @ 50%

These reps should be explosive utilizing a clean grip. At the top of the deadlift, pause for two seconds engaging your glutes Choose a band which will add an additional 20% to the weight you use. I.E. Load the bar with 50% (actual weight) of your 1 RM and pick a band that makes the total weight 70%. For instance, if your one rep max is 200 lbs., load the bar with 100lbs. and use either a red or a blue band to make up the weight difference making the total weight 70%. The following are the pounds represented per band color:

Red=30lbs
Blue=50lbs
Green=65lbs
Black=100lbs
Purple=140lbs

 

METCON:

Complete the following for time:

15-12-9-6-3 Deadlift 225/155#
30-24-18-12-6 Toes to Bar

(Perform 15 Deadlifts, then 30 T2B, 12 Deadlifts, then 24 T2B, etc….)[/fusion_text][/fullwidth]